Best Indian Restaurant In Tenlestowe,VIC AUS



Rajbhog Indian Restaurant is the best indian restaurant in Tenlestowe Vic,Australia.This is a delayed blog post. I remember it was much cool weather when we went into Rajbhog Restaurant than it is now.we were craving for Oriental food. While there is quite an extensive menu, Matt and I quickly order as we are hungry.The restaurant were so lovely.



For maincourse,we order two mains with jeera fried rice($ 9.00). First one we order Butter chicken($ 20.00) which is one of my favourites.The flavours are rich, spicy with a gravy like texture - creamy and in an orange colour.The quantity was also much more and secon done is the Paneer butter masala($ 19.00) which is vegetarian dish & it is also my favourite dish.this is considered a healthier option - I don't think there's any cream in this dish. Matt enjoys this dish. I prefer butter chicken.



I think No Indian meal is complete unless we eat Fresh & Hot Bread's from Tandoor.so we ordered Butter Naan bread($ 5.00).The Butter Naan bread at Rajbhog Restaurant is soft, hot and delicious.

 Overall, I had a great experience at Rajbhog Restaurant. I think it's a great  Indian restaurant. The dishes are much tasty. I prefer this venue for best indian food.

Location : 47 Anderson St, Templestowe VIC 3106, Australia

Opening Hours: Daily 04:40 PM-09:45 PM

O47 Anderson St, Templestowe VIC 3106, Australia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get To Know The Most Famous Tarot Card Readers In India? - Sheelaa M Bajaj

New 2023 Dental Fitout Trends | Clinics By Design

Mistakes To Avoid While Choosing a Hair Loss Clinic in Melbourne